Profile Details, preferences and passwords
Add a profile picture, reset your password, change UI colour or update email preferences.
Updating Your Profile
Changing your details and password
Click your profile photo in the top-right menu. You can then access your details and change your password.
Light and Dark UI
You might have noticed that there is a light and dark version of Hassl. To change between the Light-UI and Dark UI, simply switch the toggle button on the My Details section of your profile.
Email notification preferences
To change when we email you, click your profile photo in the top-right menu and then visit the preferences tab. Here is a list of email notifications you can receive or turn-off.
- I’m added to a task
- Task dates are changed on a project I’m subscribed to
- A task status is changed on a project I’m subscribed to
- A file is uploaded to a task I’m involved in
- A comment is posted to a task I’m involved in
- I’m mentioned in a comment
- Someone likes my comment
- Someone likes a comment I’ve liked
- Someone comments on a project I’m subscribed to
- I’m subscribed to a project
- An invitation I’ve sent has been accepted
- It’s time for a Monday morning update
And if you want to Go Notification Free for 30 Days, just flick the switch. It’s as easy as that.
Learn more about How to use Folders and Templates
It's 100% free.
Work collaboratively and get more done.